Friday, August 15, 2008

hoilday~


i got 84 for my business studies
=.=
unbelievable!
i seriously do not know how i did that
thought ill flunk it at first!!!!!


anyhow,
holidays begun 12.10 this afternoon..
XP
this time around i'll enjoy my holidays to the fullest...
gotta catch up with my friends...
be a full time couch potato during the weekdays with bags of chips, ice cream and chocolates!
go for tuitions
do alot of eating to GROW!
clean up my very messed up room..
do some shopping...
and
get my first business assignment on the go!


im so in love with my teacher for choosing "perbandingan harga" as our class assignment!
which means the whole class can go....

SHOPPING!!!

SHOPPING!!!

SHOPPING!!!

together indirectly
XD

speaking of shopping, there' are so many wholesales boutiques just opposite my school
about 20+ if im not wrong!
price is uber reasonable
its quite shocking if i tell ya!
but the only thing is you gotta get them for at least 4 pieces at one time for a specific blouse
(different sizes and colours do not matter)
=)
i have to start gathering my gal frenz!


last but not least!
hugs nad kisses to our one and only shuttler left!


LEE CHONG WEI
WE LOVEEEEEEE YOU!

How Sweet

No comments: