Saturday, July 19, 2008

i am a lazy bum~


yes!!!!
i am one big "fat" lazy bum!!
i am not THAT busy, yet i cant find any free time to post updates! perhaps im losing interest to
blog! maybe~
OHYA!
i skipped school twice this week! (and again i still didnt have time to blog *slap*)
the first one was on wednesday for i havta go for an appointment in HOSPITAL UNIVERSITI!
nop~
i have no health problems or what-so-ever...
it was a dental appointment...
it has been awhile since i last checked my GIGI (almost 2 yrs to be exact!)
thank god i dont have to CABUT GIGI! =X
dentist said my teeth are PERFECTLY fine! tak payah braces pun! *smiles*
i think my two lil rabbit teeth is so cute!!! =P
the next appointment on friday pulak...
i got my blood test!
kinda sudden and i was so TERRIFIED! =(
it's my first time! and im those kind who is really scared of needles and blood!
UNEXPECTEDLY!
to be honest, it was nothing!!

seriously....

TAK DA APA-APA PUN! (i wanted to jump around) =P

Cuma ni je! =P

I went for cheer 2008 last weekend!
It was bloody awesome! =P
Pictures in hueiwenn’s bloggy k?

And here are some pictures on a shopping trip FEW weeks ago…
At least I post it k? ;)

love that red top!!!!




YUMZZZZZ!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i've been busy every weekend! gosh~ how am i gonna study?! test on the 28th!

There is sooo many extra curricular activities to participate too!
Form six council, consumer club, koperasi member, choir team.. etc..
I wish to take all! Hahaha
for the benefit of my end year testimonial!
But jk la…. I need my nap time! Hehe
So currently…
Im a pegawas koperasi and CHOIR MEMBER!!! =P
Tell ya abt my experince soon!

~~~

No comments: