Wednesday, July 23, 2008

skipping school

~
skipping school is not that fun...
but i guess its much better than being in school today to attend some "Minggu Pengguna" talk from 8.30 till 12.30!!
at least i can wake up at 11! =)
do a lil room cleaning!
and
a lil revision on my own!
but i hope i dont fall asleep in the afternoon or get distracted by the comp..
or get distracted to go shopping on my own! =P
~
TEST TEST TEST!
but im not stress!
i need to feel the pressure so that i'll READ!!!
ohya...
talked abt test.....
my business teacher decided to question the class on chapter 1 the other day..
i have no idea of the content before this...
i was cursing "die lo..." after she announced that! x(

~
i went home straight after school (even skipped my choir practice) just to make sure i'll get sufficient rest (my much needed afternoon nap! hehe) to read up that chapter!!
for those who dont know, business studies is much like history...
all abt how much our brain can take!
but sad to say... business is much BORING!!! boooo~

~
yeah...
so after my nap and dinner...
i hid myself in the room for abt one n a half hours before giving up for my tv drama!
HAHAHA
memangpun expected i akan jadi cam tu!
i feel so..........
how am i gonna face STPM with this kinda attitude wei? @.@
~
~
BUT
THE AMAZING PART WAS.....
next day.......
when......
i got to know that one of my classmate actually spent 8 hours on that blardy chapter!!!!


i stared at her for almost 20 seconds in disbelief!
she is.....
SIAO!!!
(in a kinda positive way for STPM i guess... *gulp*)

~
but anyhow,
teacher didnt really question much as she almost forgotten that she asked us to prepare the day before! =.=
so end up, that classmate got so frust...
she told me she wanna hit that teacher! (no comment)
~
~
~
~
~

~
i miss my polished nails~

No comments: