Monday, July 7, 2008

who is the real me?


It’s very frustrating why sometimes you cant do this or that. Is it because of me..? or does it apply to everyone else too? Looking back those days when I have no worries neither any responsibility, life is so carefree. I don’t have to suck up at some people and just be myself!
Skip that..

Not many have seen the real me to be honest. I don’t like expressing as much. I have this not so good habit of keeping things to myself. Guess some people might have noticed.. I’m always smiling. Weee~ =) It feels uneasy when my “bad mood” destroys others “good mood”!
But some things we NEED to share right?! That’s when I do not know whom to turn to. What actually goes through my mind when a problem pops out is… “I shall sleep, everything will return back to normal after my dreamland.” YEAH RIGHT! Normally it doesn’t! but I just have the courage to face it. =(
Ask my buddies. Ask him! Or ask her.. how well do u actually know sauli?!

Well, probably a few could answer but I doubt the rest…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did u actually turn out to ve emo after me asking u bout your fake smile, everytime?? take it easy, girl...