Monday, June 2, 2008

All That Happened In A Week

A last!! I have time to blog. It was a hectic week!
First and foremost, I did a dramatic change to my hair.. =.= I don’t know whether it’s a good choice or bad one! But I definitely have to blow my hair every morning now! * look *

Now that happened last Sunday!

On the next day I went for my driving exam! I know XY will be saying, “FINALLY!” haha XP

See the amount of people! My goodness! There were about 200+ people there! Oh gosh~ I waited for my turn from 8 till 2! Lol it must be the school holidays that was causing all these. All I can do was sit there and……


One funny thing though, I had such a great time with the on the road examiner! =P something exciting at last in that place!! not that I like him or the opposite, its just that he talks and speaks silly stuff while I have to concentrate on the road! I wasn’t stressed up at all in that kancil! He started the conversation about SPM. He was kinda friendly so I asked him about his work and salary and stuffs la~

Me: sudah berapa lama kerja ini? ( I was using broken malay the whole process! Fast and easy to un)
Examiner: sudah 15 tahun oh!
Me: wow! Gaji berapa?
E: rm2000. tak cukup nak sara bini dan galfren la~
Me: O_O nape mau banyak? Satu tak cukup ar?
E: bini yang tua ma.. galfren muda ma..
M: (obviously I disagree with what he said, but im not going to argue!) oh~~ this world unfair kan? Semua lelaki macam u.. habislah!
E: eh! Chinese pun macam ni la.. tengok tu chua soi lek! Dia pun ada galfren kat luar!
M: mmm..( since when chua soi lek came into the scene) yala.. =.=
E: dia punya video ada kat internet ma.. tak tengok?
M: O_o tak……………..

I didn’t know the conversation could lead to that! Haha and he said “nice to meet you” before I leave the car! Lol

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday… I went for free tuition classes in KL! I went there by busses… hmm! Im pro in using public transports already! =P

that's Billy's preeeeety pen! =P

Boookkkksss BOOOO!!

No comments: