Sunday, June 22, 2008

bye bye naz n adam!

for the first time i took lrt to maluri station! alone!!! i reached there the earliest summore! kinda scary in a new place~ then i have to walk to the jusco supermarket to meet up! as i was really early, i ended up shopping by myself! Vincci!!! yoohoo! they have pretty nice wedges!!! i love em all! =)

met up with shau, chienni, siyi n travis at mcd abt half an hour later..... nazrin and adam was really late my goodness! i forgive them la~ they were the "watak utama" for the day~ and apparently nazrin told me that all true vics are late ppl! =.= now i get him! =P



so... yeah! nazrin and travis drove all of us to juwee's place!


its a must to play cards!


and all the pictures everyone has been asking me~
the rest will be with siyi or juwee ya! or pm me if u desperately need more!

the view from langat hill! =)


this gal shares the same bday as me!!!!

adam, stop with your lansi look ok? =P

with chienni and siyi~
siyi and adam~
i didnt get to stay up there at langat hill till late! =( sorry guys~ plus shau needs to get home early~ its a really nice place! and windy! ROMANTIC TOO! couples alert! =P
im definately gonna go up there again!

1 comment:

A'damalique said...

Omg!!!! i dun look handsome larh... and wassup with u and my lan ci look??? got problem arh??? lol... cheers...