Tuesday, June 17, 2008

school life just begun!


my second day was hilarious!
i played chor dai di in class! -.- me being me i suppose~
but it wasnt really my fault.. in a way... the guys asked me to play~!
and we played around the teacher's table! mwahaha nobody cares anyway! =)

ALL SLUMBER AJE~

prefects pulak tu~~


neways i was at an event in KDU last friday with ling~

AN ECO FRIENDLY event! and i got a GOODIE BAG! with some biodegrable stuffs~ such as chopsticks and etc! its COOL! the bands were great! basically it was SUCCESS! go amy! its memorable la! =)






Federal Hotel last sunday! for what?! for CASH LA! 100 bucks u know! and~~~ the most interesting that happened that day was......
meet JUSTIN LIM TZE YOONG! *ahem* my galfren with my handbag~ look out for him next time in photos from that tuition centre! pelajar cemerlang konon~ -.-

i miss my galfrenz!!!!!!!! =(

No comments: