Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Driving lessons and errrrr... a new hobby?

looks like i forgotten to update everything about my driving lessons after i gotten my L licence on the 4th, if im not mistaken..
the first lessons was awesome!! really good! though i got a little scared when the instructor ask me to drive home after the ONE hour lesson! i repeat.. ONE hour!! O_O but.. havta believe in myself la... what to do! i wasnt as terrified as expected. it went pretty smooth! *smiles*

NOW.... ive done eight hours already! and i do think im gonna be a "pemandu berhemah" in the future! mwahaha so..... dare to take a ride on a car i drive? be mua first passenger? u??? *evil grin* wait till i pass la

and oh.... my new hobby! im into baking now! hehehe unbelievable? need advise from XinYun definately! better share some secret ingredients and skills from ya great baking talent! and yo... cousins!!! amy and ling! holidays.. come to my place and we shall play with flours and eggssss!! baking class with sauli, the not so good one! =P i cant imagine how messed up the kitchen can get! remember ya?!!

tmrw... going to get ingredients to start my new hobby! kakaka
i wonder how my first muffin will turn out! i will only tell if its edible la.. if im not talking about it, then dont ask la k?

for now... cheers =)

No comments: