Tuesday, April 8, 2008

UNDANGGGGG TEST!

For 5 months i have not been waking up early! great... i cant make it to a record of 6 months straight! grrr.. thats because i have to read! i have a test! UNDANG TEST! mwahaha


woke up 6.30!! percayalah! i usually wakes up at 12! gegege XD
read for an hour before heading to my uncle's place. blablabla...

reached that place to do my test. kinda small. went into the "room" to do my test. questions were like.......... eh?! so familiar one.. all those i read this morning!!! they even have two exactly repeated questions! LUCKY ME! was giggling throughout the "clicking answer process".. (coz i thought i wouldnt pass earlier) but wasnt loud la... HAHA

done in 15mins! syokkk.. but my uncle advises me not to go out before anyone does... so... i just kept on checking and checking..


THEN! do you know that you can bribe those ppl there in order to pass your undang test? not fair right? but then of coz you have to spend a certain amount of $$$ la and kesian those who cant understand bm really well.. its tough for them..

And i witnessed it! hmmm.. coz i was kinda "patt".. overheard.. lol a particular person actually comes into the "room" and practically did all the questions for you.. all you have to do was just sit, click your ic number and click "tamat"! no joke! i got the info from the real person who paid to pass! you see la.... malaysian LA!

i almost forgot.. I PASSED! =)

went straight to the theory and amali lessons.. it was BORING!
halfway through.. he lecturer caught me sleeping! O_O i was soooooo tired la! cant blame me


lecturer: orang belakang yang tidur tadi itu tolong jawab *eyes straight on me*
the sleepy me: huh? O_O
lecturer: di manakah anda boleh tahu capasiti angin yang boleh dimasukkan ke dalam tayar dalam sesebuah kereta? (something like that... cant really rmbr)
me: *stare at him while EVERYONE else stares at me* errr... dunno >.<



so embarrassing you know...




but at least after that i get to make friend with a guy who sat next to me.. he almost slept too.. but i did before him la! >.<

3 hours of theory was hell...
3 hours of amali is much better despite being under the sun! and i did not SLEEP! =)

and the end of the day...
a nice sweet msg from a person gets me into smiles again! thanks ya *hearts*

No comments: