Monday, May 5, 2008

Expect The Unexpected part 2

This is the continuous story of the previous post! =P the fun didn’t end after I reached home! About 30 minutes later, I realized I was in a chat room with 5 other ppl! Hehe Justin didn’t wanna miss the fun after iain gave him the news.. And unexpectedly he was the one who taught me stuffs!! Stuffssss… that im lousy at!
Imagine 5 crazy ppl! Iain, the excited one, rare breed Justin, the experience one, Sean, the super blur one, Junkit, the mature one PLUS Xinyun, alil of those adding alota super spice and everything nice into the conversation! XP

THEY ALL TAUGHT ME THE “ART” OF REJECTION IN A STRAIGHT TAPAO WAY! -Sense evilness in my frenz already?-

At the end of that day, I realize….

a) my frenz are goofy.. but not just that! They are preeeeeeeety evil! Beware~
b) iain talks so much for the first time! =)
c) my future guy have to go tru Xinyun’s syarat-syarat! Right gal?
d) How your day begins does not necessary have to end it that way
e) I wasn’t EVIL enough! XD

Ps: Yowkit you know too much too! Shhhh~


No comments: