Sunday, May 4, 2008

Expect The Unexpected

This year’s Labour Day is definitely the most interesting one… the earlier part of May the 1st wasn’t really good. Thanks to me seeing something I shouldn’t bother less but don’t know why I felt angry about it. Whatever la… forget about that… that wasn’t the main point! XD

Evening came by, went to wai sek kai to kacau Junkit and Iain with their basketball game.. many seniors and juniors were there! The way the game went was just hilarious I tell you! Xinyun will get what I mean la.. lol Iain improved his game! =) Junkit did good despite his leg injury no thanks to Panda! Haha
Went yumcha later.. then to Junkit’s place.. fooled around and played a few games of mahjung with ……. SEAN too! Yeap.. that super duper bz guy.. Japanese class la… wushu training la.. bla~~ ohya! Watch out for him in SUKMA Terengganu tahu! He’s gonna be there to .. watch! =.= he had a knee injury.. sad case.. =(

Dinner was gooooood! Porridge steamboat at sri petaling. My first one! Thanks to the gang I makan alota diff kinds of things in these 2 months! Thanks guys =) Janyee joined in too!




this pic somehow reminds me of cny's yee sang..





BEFORE HEADING HOME….

*message tone*

hold on… before that.. Mr. Janyee.. Do you have something to confess? Did u do “anything” that you shouldn’t have done? ;)

Junkit read that message aloud after realizing how surprising I was with that message! HAHAHAHA after we knew who sent that particular message, we couldnt stop laughing all the way back to my house! My cheeks were kinda sore at the end of the day! Siao.. a 30 letter message could make such an impact! Its been a looooong time since I laugh that way!

make the details in the next post.... so... sabarlah~~~ ya =P

No comments: