Monday, May 12, 2008

monday~ school day~

Happy Mama’s Day!!!!!!
As at 11th of May~

Did u bear hug and tell her that that you love her?!
You better did~



On the other hand,
Congrats!!! i told u MAN U rocks big time!! ne ni ne ni bu bu~
*i was the one and only gal in the mamak watching and cheering* =.=''
---------------------------------------------

Its 12th! It’s a Monday!!!! School day!!! Yoohoo! Im schooling!
Thank god I don’t have to wake up early today as school is starting at 9am! Cool right?!

I put on my uniform!! You know that turquoise apron? Yeap~ Im going to wear that for the first two weeks! =) Honestly, who doesn’t miss that uniform! XP righty?
Saw about 60 form 6 humans there.. Basically everyone is either from saujana or sentosa exes itself… first few hours were briefings about form 6 and subject packages/classes to choose from.. just like back to early form 4 days~
Then recess came by.. the canteen is way better than saujana’s! no offence ppl.. but there’s CHINESE food there! =) syiok~ a strange happen during recess though… I accidentally cut my finger without realizing till the tip of the finger was covered with blood! Seriously! I have no idea! It wasn’t painful at ALL! I was chit chatting and all~ probably it was the can drink that I was holding~ but……. I still cant get it~ how did I cut my finger? The cut was kinda deep =( I was scared~ lol its kinda pain pain now too

Orientation is whichever school is also EQUALS to boring~~~
Nothing special la~
But it wasn’t as bad as I expected..
Tomorrow no more rest n relax day! =( starts at 7.20am!!
While every wed, its hari kokurikulum of smk seri sentosa! =.= have to wear track bottoms! Hahaha~

Basically, there’s a lot of differences between seri saujana and seri sentosa though both are SMKSS.. I’ll tell more about it soon~ till I leave the school! Dunno why I don’t seem to like that school very much~ no reason~ just don’t feel good about it~

“I’m 18 and I’m still schooling” *envy me*

No comments: