Saturday, May 17, 2008

smk seri sentosa!

Its an update!!!
I have not touch the pc for almost a week now! Busy you might say I am.. but im actually not! Im just so tired~ I have to get use to my new “schedule”, that is……… waking up at 6 and MUST hit the bed before 12! That’s to ensure my eyes will not bengkak the next morning (but they still went bengkak for 4 days outta 5! Partially might be caused by my contacts la.. How am I gonna survive? PLUS! If I EVER gonna get use to it by next week, the holidays is coming AGAIN! That will again……. Ruin my snoozing off timetable! Waking up at 6 is for miss lazy gal to SRI SENTOSA! What will happen after my transfer letter is approved? O.O definitely have to wake up 30 mins earlier! Ga~~~ I will survive~~~~~~ wish me luck!

According to ALL the counselors from sentosa for my first week orientation… “Form 6 is very^99 TOUGH work! Unless you’re ready and pretty sure you’ll score, then you should be here”. “Always ask yourself, why are you here?” =.= errr… I cant seem to answer that question… BUT….. I think im ready! (the sleeping schedule thingy is a exception for this case ya) =P

Ok~ back to some more interesting stories! =)
I had homework on my second day of schooling!
Then I did 4 Ujian Kelayakan for PA in bm (general paper for col students), MUET, physics and chemistry! I screwed all my papers! And I admit that my brain is 75% berkarat! =( I cant even remember the chemical formulae for alcohol! Hahaha~ so much for being ready la~
who cares anyway! All science subs have nothing to do with me now! Im free from them! Yoohoo~~~

ohya!! Another thing! Sentosa sayang their students a lot! =) its only been a week here and I already noticed!
I had gotong royong on thursay! When I took a second look at the stupid jadual paper, I was like WHAT THE HELL?!! You expect me to clean the school just because I stayed here for only a week! I was complaining and complaining… but eventually I went to school that day and went tru it! IT WAS AWESOME! Unbelievable right?!
Firstly, the sun was behaving la~ =)
Secondly, gotong royong to them doesn’t mean kutip sampah or take a penyapu sapu or roam around the school since no one cares during that period! You actually get to use a cangkul and do stuffs like that! =) mwahaha~ some people might not enjoy DIGGING or PLANTING, but I certainly did.. about 20 students are responsible to move the palm trees from the smaller pots into the bigger ones.. IT WAS FUN! And students were playing with CACING! Mwahaha Billy dug out a very slim cacing and decided to………. Ahem…….. operate it!(in his case he said is experiment la) I was in it but I didn’t touch that worm.. he cut it into half and a few classmates and I waited for it to “rejoin” XP (forgotten the science term. Anyone can remind me?) and yeah… you can never trust the science book sometimes.. “we” killed that organism! =( that crazy billy announced the experiment failed because the worm is too tiny and not matured enough and wanted to get another worm to try it out again! No way!! Im not gonna be a part of another murder ritual this time! Hehe~ THE BEST PART OF OUR GOTONG ROYONG IS.. WE GET $$$$$$! I told you sentosa love their students =) proven~
Lucky us!

Its too bad im gonna leave that school soon.. as I just started to fall in love! Hahaha kidding la~

And Monday is a holiday!! I need a real holiday! Someone give me pls~

No comments: