Saturday, May 10, 2008

i neeed freedom~

Why can’t you people give me some freedom to choose? I just want to buy a lil thing! Do I need to get approval from a zillion of people? I ask you… you ask him, then he ask someone else… then she needs to ask someone elder! Just a freaking thing! Can’t you just get it for me?! It’s so frustrating! At the end……. It will take at least a few months to get an answer! What if it’s a “no”! aghrrrr! Then… I wont get it la? I’m not that patient you know! Feel like using a pillow to break those windows so I could escape! F***! This is stressing me out! Besides that, school is starting in two days time! I haven’t gotten my uniform! =.= and I have to attend that freaking school while waiting for the jabatan to work on my transfer letter! Wait for two freaking weeks! Ahhhhhhhhhh….! I want to continue my holidays~~ set me free~~~


No comments: